Villa Black or Villa White which one is right for you?
Both villas are less than 100 meters from the water and overlook Eba Island and the white sand dunes framing the beach at Perlubie Landing. Each villa has its own personality, individually decorated to pay homage to the eclectic 60's and 70's eras. Black is very strong & showy, with lots of black….really!!! White is more subdued but with a touch of glitz & white is the feature colour….as expected.
Lie back on the king size bed, open your eyes and you see…
The White Villa includes:
- King size bed with so soft bamboo sheets and pillowcases
- Kitchenette including a small fridge, stove and dishwasher
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Deck with outdoor seating & gas BBQ overlooking the beach
- Telstra internet & phone coverage is available but you will need to bring your own mobile broadband device
- Sound system for your mobile music
- Underfloor heating
- Air conditioned
- Big Ass (yes, correct) fan
- Deep bath with a view
- Toilet with a view
- Organic & environmentally friendly body products
- Specially selected SA wine, bubbles & beer
- Access to the resident chef, caretaker, cleaner, maintenance officer (it's the same bloke)
Stay & Eat - $280 per room per night
1 night luxury accommodation + your choice of a bottle of wine, bubbles or beers + a breakfast basket including locally sourced continental and ingredients for cooking for you to create a gourmet meal.
Stay Only- $240 per room per night
1 night luxury accommodation only
Our Special Rate - More than 1 Night Stay - $240 per room per night
The same luxury accommodation + 1st night booze + daily breakfast basket but at a cheaper nightly rate because you want to stay with us longer!!!